Private Mailbox Rental Service In Larchmont, NY
Safety, Security & Convenience
Receiving mail and packages at your home or business can be challenging (and potentially risky) for a number of reasons. Here are a few to consider:
- Identity thieves can find a treasure-trove of information about you by stealing letters directly from your home mailbox. Also, there are "porch pirates" who follow delivery trucks and scan neighborhoods looking for packages delivered to the doorstep - and take them before you get home. Having your packages routed to PDQ Mail Plus solves this dilemma; all packages are signed for and kept in a safe location until you pick them up.
- UPS, FedEx, DHL and the United States Postal Service often leave packages on your porch or doorstep — making it easy for thieves to steal them — package theft like this is one of the fastest-growing crimes in the US.
- How many times have you been waiting for an important letter or package and find out the driver did not deliver it because he needed your signature — but you were at work or out shopping? Remember how tough it is to find that package?
- If you travel, what happens to your mail and packages while you’re gone?
- Do you run a business from your home? A residential address does not always give the best impression to clients.
PDQ now offers a new service, where our physical mailbox customers can add digital services to their mailbox. We will take a photo of the envelope for each First Class Mail item, and send to you via a special app. You tell us to put it in your mailbox, scan the contents, send it or shred it. Great for people travelling or just plain always on the go! There are 3 plans, starting at $6 per month, for the added service.
Join the 21st Century and rent a private mailbox at PDQ Mail Plus. Renting a private mailbox is the most efficient way to receive your mail and packages. Small office and home office business operators have used private mailboxes for decades to help manage their business. Private citizens use them for safety, security, and convenience.
Why rent a Private Mailbox?
- Use a Street Address instead of a residential address or P.O. Box — better for business and personal mail and packages.
- You’ll have 24 hour access to your mail — Our mailbox area is brightly lit and secure.
- Free package receiving — We accept packages and mail from the Post Office, UPS, FedEx, DHL, and couriers — never miss a delivery again! We’ll sign for it and keep it safe until you can pick it up.
- Free “Mail Check” — Call ahead to see if you have mail — no wasted trips.
- Email & text notification—We can email or text you when that important letter or package is delivered.
- Security & Safety — Our mailbox lobby is lit and secured 24/7.
- Mail Forwarding — Do you travel and fret about your mail piling up? We can forward it to you overnight, weekly, monthly, or on demand.
- Anonymity & Privacy — Your information is safe with us.
- Permanent Address — Do you move frequently? Tired of your mail “chasing” you? Problem solved.
- Separate your Business from your Personal mail — If you run a business from your home, it’s a good idea to have a separate business address.
- When you rent a private mailbox at PDQ Mail Plus you get a “real” street address. It creates a more professional appearance for your business and is easier for customers to find you on line.
Your mailbox address will be:
2005 Palmer Avenue #xxx (assigned mailbox #)
Larchmont, NY 10538
There are 3 sizes of mailboxes:
Personal - for mostly letters
Business - for catalogs, magazines, legal papers, etc
Corporate - for large quantities of mail
For all 3 sizes, there is a 3-month minimum rental. There are discounts for longer periods:
if you rent or renew for 6 months, you only pay for 5,
if you rent or renew for 12 months, you only pay for 9.
Full pricing is available at the store.